Attorney Kit Nelson was born in San Francisco, California. He has been in practice for over 9 years with experience in Family Law, Juvenile Dependency and Estate Planning. He received his Juris Doctorate from Western Sierra Law School 2000.
Kit has experience of both a professional and personal nature that enables him to help his clients navigate the legal fields of family law and estate planning. Kit explains the legal issues and procedural hurdles in a way that helps his clients better understand and feel comfortable making the decisions that are necessary in the areas of the law he practices. In the area of Family Law, his goal as well as the goal of the Goforth & Nelson Law Firm is to settle client’s cases amicably and in their best interests. His goal in Estate Planning is to help client’s understand the implications of various estate planning schemes available in accord with their unique situations and wishes.
* San Francisco City College, AA
* San Diego Mesa College, AS, 1979
* San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science, 1981
* Western Sierra Law School, Juris Doctor, 2000
* California State Bar, 2004
* U. S. District Court, 2005
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
* San Diego Family Law Bar Association